The best part of my work at The Mortgage Centre is helping
people be financially
successful with the largest asset they normally own (their
home) and the largest
debt they have (their mortgage). It's a balancing act, but
we're able to help
almost anyone get ahead and pay off their debts quicker.
With almost 18 years of experience in mortgages, I have an in-
of real estate investing, buying your first home, debt
consolidation and the
basics of selling and buying a home.
We're process driven and detailed oriented, which means
you'll have a smooth,
stress free mortgage closing.
A few things we normally discuss are:
- Choosing a mortgage that best suits your needs
- Awareness of different tax implications for different
- Impact of your credit rating in relation to the rate you
- What home price range you qualify for
- Closing costs and ways to minimized the costs
- An understanding of the risks involved in the mortgage
Please call or email me if you'd like to set up an initial
consultation at 519-
763-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guelph, Rockwood, Elora, Fergus, Acton, Campbellville, Milton, Georgetown, Puslinch.